Our Best Apple iPhone Photography Tips For Beginners
Photos By Meta is a Free Educational Training Guide providing Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips and User Guides For Beginner iPhone Photographers. In 2021, over 3 Trillion Photos were taken with Apple iPhones!
We use an Apple iPhone 14 Pro 1TB and an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB for Photography, mounted on a Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal using Moment Pro Camera with Moment Lenses and Moment Camera Filters.
We own and operate all of the Apple iPhone Accessories and Apple iPhone Gear featured on this website.
Our Top 10 Tips For Beginners
• Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips – Our Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips For Beginners includes using the Apple Native Camera App for Macro Photography, Hummingbird Photography, Landscape Photography, Astrophotography, Fireworks Photography, Waterfall Photography, Wildlife Photography, Travel Photography, Sunrise and Sunset Photography, Lightning Photography, including Timelapse Video Photography.
• Top 10 Apple iPhone Videography Tips – Our Top 10 Apple iPhone Videography Tips For Beginners includes Preparation and Setup, Video App Settings and Video Shooting Tips for Apple iPhone Videography.
Apple iPhone Gear Reviews
Apple iPhone Lenses and Filters
Smartphone Tripods, Ball Heads and Clamps
• Apple iPhone 14 Pro Models – How To Use Your Apple iPhone 14 Pro Models For Photography. We Review The Apple iPhone 14 Pro Models.
• Moment iPhone Lenses – How To Use Moment Lenses on Your Apple iPhone. We Review Our Best Moment Anamorphic Lenses and Moment 2x Lens.
• Apple iPhone Camera Filters – How To Use Apple iPhone Camera Filters on Your Apple iPhone. We Review Our Best Moment Variable ND Filters, CPL Filters and UV Filters. We Review Our Best Moment Filter Adapters.
• Apple iPhone Camera Bags – How To Use Apple iPhone Camera Bags to Become a Minimalist. We Review Our Best Coach and Moment Camera Bags.
We Review Hollywood Style Movies Shot on Apple iPhones
• Apple iPhone Movies – We have compiled a list of Award Winning Hollywood Style Apple iPhone Movies Shot on Apple iPhones. These are available to Buy or Rent on Amazon Prime.
About Photos By Meta
Photos By Meta is a husband and wife team of Apple iPhone Pro Photographers, Videographers and YouTube Creators located in the Blue Ridge Mountains between Blowing Rock and Boone, NC.
Meta began shooting Nature Photography and Macro Photography with a Minolta 35mm QTsi Film Camera and 35–80mm Telephoto Lens back in 1999.
Scott began shooting High School Football Videos back in 1975. The old B/W Tube Camera weighted 120 lbs. and had to be hoisted up to the stadium roof on a rope. In 1995, he started Shooting and Editing Digital Video on a 12 lb. Sony DVCAM.
Today, we use Apple iPhone 14 Pros on Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbals with ReeXpose, Apple Camera, Moment Pro Camera with Moment Lenses and Filters.