Taking iPhone Photography and Videography To The Next Level™
Our Best Apple iPhone Photography and Videography Tips For Beginners
Photos By Meta is a Free Educational Training Guide providing Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips and User Guides For Beginner iPhone Photographers and Videographers. In 2021, over 3 Trillion Photos were taken with Apple iPhones!
We use an Apple iPhone 15 Pro 1TB and an Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB for Photography, mounted on a Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal using Moment Pro Camera with Moment Lenses and Moment Camera Filters.
For Professional Apple iPhone Photography and Apple iPhone Videography with Full Manual Camera Controls – Forget the Point and Shoot Apple Camera App. We use Cinema P3 Pro Camera and Moment Pro Camera.
We own and operate all of the Apple iPhone Accessories and Apple iPhone Gear featured on this website.
Our Top 10 Tips For Beginners
• Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips – Our Top 10 Apple iPhone Photography Tips For Beginners includes using the Apple Native Camera App for Macro Photography, Hummingbird Photography, Landscape Photography, Astrophotography, Fireworks Photography, Waterfall Photography, Wildlife Photography, Travel Photography, Sunrise and Sunset Photography, USB-C Photography, including Timelapse Video Photography.
• Top 10 Apple iPhone Videography Tips – Our Top 10 Apple iPhone Videography Tips For Beginners includes Preparation and Setup, Video App Settings and Video Shooting Tips for Apple iPhone Videography.
Apple iPhone User Guide Manuals
• Cinema P3 Pro Camera User Guide – How To Use Cinema P3 Pro Camera For Apple iPhone Photography and Videography, including Timelapse Video Photography and Anamorphic Lenses. How To UseCinema P3 Pro Camera With Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal.
• Moment Pro Camera User Guide – How To Use Moment Pro Camera For Apple iPhone Photography and Videography, including Timelapse Video Photography and Anamorphic Lenses. How To Use Moment Pro Camera With Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal.
Apple iPhone Gear Reviews
Apple iPhone Lenses and Filters
Smartphone Tripods, Ball Heads and Clamps
• Apple iPhone 15 Pro Models – How To Use Your Apple iPhone 15 Pro Models For Photography. We Review The Apple iPhone 15 Pro Models.
• Moment iPhone Lenses – How To Use Moment Lenses on Your Apple iPhone. We Review Our Best Moment 1.33x and 1.55x Anamorphic Lenses and Moment 2x Lens.
• Apple iPhone Camera Filters – How To Use Apple iPhone Camera Filters on Your Apple iPhone. We Review Our Best Moment Variable ND Filters, CPL Filters and UV Filters. We Review Our Best Moment Filter Adapters.
• Apple iPhone Camera Bags – How To Use Apple iPhone Camera Bags to Become a Minimalist. We Review Our Best Coach and Moment Camera Bags.
We Review Hollywood Style Movies Shot on Apple iPhones
• Apple iPhone Movies – We have compiled a list of Award Winning Hollywood Style Apple iPhone Movies Shot on Apple iPhones. These are available to Buy or Rent on Amazon Prime.
About Photos By Meta
Photos By Meta is a husband and wife team of Apple iPhone Pro Photographers, Videographers and YouTube Content Creators located in the Blue Ridge Mountains between Blowing Rock and Boone, NC.
Meta (Photos By Meta) began shooting Nature Photography and Macro Photography with a Minolta 35mm QTsi Film Camera and 35–80mm Telephoto Lens back in 1999.
Scott (Blue Ridge Media) began shooting High School Football Videos back in 1975. The old B/W Tube Camera weighted 120 lbs. and had to be hoisted up to the stadium roof on a rope. In 1995, he started Shooting and Editing Digital Video on a 12 lb. Sony DVCAM.
Today, we use Apple iPhone 15 Pros on Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbals with Moment Lenses and Filters.