Follow Us and Subscribe:
How To Use Cinema P3 Pro Camera For iPhone Photography and Videography
Cinema P3 Pro Camera User Guide Manual For Beginners
Cinema P3 Pro Camera App – For Photography and Videography (Pro Version)
Cinema P3 Pro Camera is a professional camera App for Apple iPhones and iPads. Cinema P3 Pro Camera offers the ability to capture video in formats not available in the Apple Camera App, providing a wider color palette and greater contrast ratio.
In this Cinema P3 Pro Camera User Guide Manual, you’ll Learn How To Use Cinema P3 Pro Camera for Apple iPhone Photography and Videography.
• Added additional settings for the “Exposure Meter”.
• Added a “Shutter Angle Control” setting with two options: “Auto” controls shutter angle automatically. “Manual” for manual adjustment of shutter angle.
• Added a “Maximum ISO” setting.
• Can be used to limit the maximum ISO used by the automatic modes of the Exposure meter.
• Added “Analysis Timer” setting to the “Analysis Mode Settings” menu. This disables the timer, so that analysis does not turn off automatically after 30 seconds.
Cinema P3 Pro Camera Videography Features
Video Formats – Cinema P3 Pro Camera lets you use all video color spaces, frame rates and resolutions supported by your Apple device including non-standard options. Adjust compression settings such as maximum bit rate and keyframe interval. Capture video with a cinematic 2.39:1 aspect ratio using the 4K Wide video format. Capture four types of ProRes 422 video on Apple iPhone Pro devices.
Wider Color – Capture and playback dynamic Wide Color Video, with incredible brightness and contrast. On Apple iPhone Pro Models, the Rec.2020 color space is fully supported for video capture. Other devices can capture video in the P3 Color which offers up to 25% more color than standard (Rec.709) video.
Other Video Features
• Log Recording – Capture video with superior image quality with improved color accuracy. Data is more evenly distributed over the dynamic range of the image which is better for color grading. With up to 200% more shadow color and detail and with reduced video compression noise.
• Creative Presets – Creative Mode with creative presets that automatically adjust highlight and shadow detail, contrast and saturation to optimise the image. For SDR workflows, 10-bit BT.709 Grade 1 achieves 3x improvement in BT.709 color accuracy.
• Audio Recording – Automatic and manual microphone selection with support for mono and stereo audio recording using internal or external microphones, including Apple AirPods. Audio Level Meter to view audio levels with adjustable microphone gain and audio monitoring with headphones.
Moment iPhone 15 Pro Cases – Moment makes some of the Best Apple iPhone Cases For Photography, which allows the attachment of Moment Lenses, Moment Filter Mounts and Moment Camera Filters. MagSafe and rated for a 10’ drop protection with new materials optimized for 5G performance.
Cinema P3 Pro Camera Settings
Cinema P3 Pro Camera Settings
Here are our Recommended Settings for Cinema P3 Pro Camera.
Exposure Mode – Watch a Video
Manual –> Lets You Manually Control Shutter Speed and ISO.
White Balance –> AWBc.
Focus Mode –> AF (Auto Focus Locked).
Smooth Auto Focus –> On.
Video Stabilization –> Off When Using Gimbal.
Tone Mapping –> Local.
Preserve Camera Settings –> On.
Manual Camera Settings –> Auto.
App Start –> Auto.
Lock White Balance on Record –> On.
Format Settings –> 4K, 30 FPS, 709 10 Bit.
Video Codec –> H.265.
Video Properties –> Auto.
Quality –> Auto.
Time Code Track –> On.
Video Storage Location –> Photos Library.
Audio Level Meter –> On.
Audio Input –> Set for Microphone Location. Supports Bluetooth Apple AirPods.
Sample Rate –> 48 kHz.
Audio Monitoring –> On.
Microphone Gain Control –> On.
Audio Format –> ACC.
Photo Format –> HEIC.
Live Photo –> On.
Zebras –> On.
Maximium Luminosity Color –> Red.
Max Level –> 95%.
ISO / SS –> Discrete.
Display Scopes –> Off.
Torch (Light) –> Off.
Use Volume to Record –> On (Supports Bluetooth Remote Controls).
Manual Focus Loupe –> On.
Tile Sensor –> On. Size Small.
Anamorphic Desqueeze –> Off. Enable if using an Anamorphic Lens – Watch a Video.
Distortion Correction –> On.
Lens 180° DOP Adapter –> Off.
Camera Quick Select –> On. 1x.
Grid –> 2nd Option.
Aspect Ratio Guide –> None.
Color –> Light Grey.
Analysis Mode –> P3.
Redical Size and Line Width –> Small and Narrow.
Focus Peaking –> On. Color –> Red.
Focus Presets –> On. Speed –> Fast.
Software Zoom –> Off.
White Balance Presets –> On.
Exposure Meter –> On. Adjustment Speed –> Fast.
Max SA Control –> On. Limit to 180°.
Bias Control –> Off.
Show Center Weight –> Off.
Rotation Lock –> Off.
Status Indicator –> Battery.
Screen Refresh Rate –> Max.
Display Brightness –> 100% (Best for Colors).
Disable Screen Dimming –> On (Will Reduce Shooting Time).
Sound FX –> On (Optional).
Record / Photo Button Position –> For Left or Right Handed.
Record Red Border –> On.
Record Pause Button –> Off.
Time-Lapse Button –> On (If you use Timelapse Mode).
Hide Scopes While Recording –> On.
Vertical Swipe –> Hide Buttons.
The Preset controls allow you to configure, save and update presets for most of Cinema P3 Pro Camera’s settings. This allows for quick recall of a particular shooting style. Select the desired frame rate and then Save as a Preset. We recommend setting up one Video Preset for each Apple iPhone Pro Camera.
Cimena Pro Camera User Guide
Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal Integration
How To Use Cinema P3 Pro Camera With Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal
Cinema P3 Pro Camera does not Fully Integrate with the Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal (Focus Wheel Does Not Control Focus). In this Cinema P3 Pro Camera User Guide Manual, you’ll Learn How To Use Cinema P3 Pro Camera with the Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal’s Controls and Modes:
Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal Button Layout
Power Button – Press and Hold for 2 seconds to Power On | Off.
Single Press Power Button when powered on to Check Battery Level.
Flashing Red PF light indicates Low Battery.
Center Thumbwheel – Controls Light Intensity when Attached and Light(s) Turned On.
Red Record Button – Stops | Starts Recording or Takes a Still Photo. (Volume Button Shutter Needs to be Enabled).
Rear Trigger Button – Press and Hold to Enter Go Mode.
Press 2X to Reset Orientation.
Press 3X to Flip Phone 180° (Selfie Mode).
Joy Stick – Pan Up | Pan Down and Pan Left | Pan Right. This is pressure sensitive allowing for precise control.
FN Button – Press 5X to Reset Bluetooth (If Switching Apple iPhones).
Mode Button – Single Press Mode Button –> Switch Gimbal Follow Modes (PF – L – F – POV – V)
See Our Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal User Guide For Mode Button Descriptions.
Top LED Panel – Tells you which Gimbal Follow Mode the Gimbal is in.
2X Press Mode Button –> Returns to Previous Follow Mode.
#Ad • Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal LED 580 Lumens – The Zhiyun Smooth 5S Gimbal Combo Package comes with 1 Magnetic Fill Light, but the Gimbal can support up to 2 LED Lights. Each LED provides up to 580 Lumens of White LED Light. The LED Lights can be mounted on top and/or bottom of the iPhone Clamp. Very Bright and Highly Recommended!
How To Use The Cinema P3 Timelapse Video Mode
Timelapse Settings – Enable Time-Lapse Button in Settings
Time-Lapse –> On.
Slider –> Set to Desired Setting (12x is a good starting point).
Motion Blur –> On
How To Rename Files On Your Apple iPhone
How To Rename Your Video Files On Your Apple iPhone – The Easy Way
Here’s How To Rename Photos on your Apple iPhone.
1. Open the Apple iPhone Files App.
2) Select the File you want to Rename.
3) Long Press on the File.
4) Select Rename and Type in the New Name.
5) Press Done.
How To Save Files To SD Card
How To Save Your Video Files To SD Card Using Apple USB-C Adapter
Here’s How To Save Photos to SD Card on your Apple iPhone This procedure can also be used to Backup Your Apple iPhone Photos to SD Card.
1. Insert the SD Card into the Apple SD Card Reader and plug it into your Apple iPhone.
2. Open the Apple iPhone Files App.
3) Select the File(s) You Want to Save To the SD Card.
4) Select the SD Card at the Bottom.
5) Press Save. This may take a few minutes, depending on the SD Card Transfer Speed and the Number of Files.
How To Save Files To Your Mac
How To Save Your Video Files To Your Mac
1. Connect your Apple iPhone via USB-C to USB-C Cable to your Mac and Launch Image Capture.
2. Select the Video Files you want to Save to your Computer. Click Save To... and select a directory on your Mac.
3. After Video File Transfer, you can Delete any Video Files from your Apple iPhone by Selecting and pressing the Delete Key.
#Ad • Thunderbolt 3 Ports – If your iMac has Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports, these are compatible with USB-C Devices. Connect your Apple iPhone to a Thunderbolt 3 Port with a USB-C to USB-C Cable to Transfer Files from your Apple iPhone to your iMac. Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 up to 10Gb/s transfer rate. Perfect for a USB 3 Backup Drive.
Follow Us and Subscribe: